- School/Department:School of Economics and Management
- Education Level:PhD graduate
- Business Address:Room 0201, No.0 Building, Jiuli Campus
- Degree:Doctor of management
- Professional Title:Lecturer
- Alma Mater:Tianjin University
- Research Focus
- Honors & Awards
- Social Affiliations
Sun Xiaojie, female, is an assistant professor in School of Economics and Management of Southwest Jiaotong University. In 2021.01, she received her PhD degree in Management Science and Engineering from Tianjin University. From 2019.09 to 2020.09, she was a joint PhD in Rowe School of Business, Dalhousie University, Canada (supervisor: Prof. Jenny Chen). Her main research directions are operations and supply chain management, decision theory and method. Nearly 10 papers have been published in TRE, IJPE and other international authoritative journals in the field of management science as the first author or the corresponding author. She presides over one youth project of Humanities and Social Science Foundation of Ministry of Education, and is a principal investigator of one project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China. As reviewers of Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, International Journal of Production Economics, International Transactions in Operational Research, etc.
- As reviewers of Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, International Transactions in Operational Research, Journal of Modelling in Management, Soft Computing，etc.
Tianjin University | Management Science and Engineering | PhD in management | PhD graduate
Dalhousie University | Supply Chain and Decision Science | Joint PhD | Joint PhD
School of Economics and Management, Southwest Jiaotong University | Assistant Professor | on the job